Thursday, October 27, 2011

POSE magazine fall preview + street snap feature





Shirt: Pacsun; Necklace: Jewelmint; Shorts: Lush; Boots: Jeffrey Campbell


Lace shirt: Charlotte Russe; Jeans: Guess; Wedges: BCBGeneratoin



Dress: Madewell




Hello!

Recently I took the position as a stylist for the only student-run fashion magazine at USC: POSE magazine. I love having the opportunity to make more use of my wardrobe! Because I've been really busy, I was only able to style one of their shoots for the Fall issue. I styled their "recycling" shoot, which is basically using one item for different looks. Here you see the three looks I styled for "the denim shirt", for three more looks for "the black leather jacket", stay in tuned for the release of their Fall issue!

Also, I was featured on this blog post in their street snaps :)


Love,

Kiko

No comments:

Post a Comment