Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hi-Low





Hello!

So when the Hi-low skirts first came out, I was a bit skeptical. As a lover of micro-minis, I understood the front half, but definitely not the back half. It was more like.....a tail, then a skirt. Now I see the appeal. The cut really lengthens your legs and covers just the right amount of thighs and mid section to compliment any body type.

I got the skirt from a store in Americana, after searching for the perfect transparency in a Hi-low for weeks. The tank top is from ModCloth and so it the bag. With the cut of the skirt, it's really easy for the outfit to look too bloated. Which is why I chose a loose-fitting tank top with a lower neckline and then clinched it with a belt at the waist so the look has a clear-defined waistline/focus point.

The bag can be carried a couple of ways. I've been really into large satchels lately, am I being nostalgic? Feels like the large satchel trend has been around many times before. The sandals are truly awesome! The details and colors are amazing and you could pair it with anything! I will definitely put out more outfits with these sandals in the future!

The pictures were shot by the pool in my apartment. Playing around with self timer. The sun was on my side, it helped the pictures a great deal in my opinion.

Love,
Kiko

No comments:

Post a Comment